Looking Forward To
- Watching my little brother graduate from university - I'm so freaking proud of him! His graduation was wonderful and he's already started an awesome job in his field. What a superstar.
- Lots of people visiting: nights out with friends; talks over coffee; girly nights watching youtube videos and sitting in the sun.
- Doing my first blog design/photography for someone else, and hopefully managing to give one of my friend's the blogging bug too.
- Summer! Good weather, ice cream, summer dresses, my parasol, cold ginger beer (yeah, I'm a walking cliche).
- Short hair, it is such a big change, and I'm definitely still getting used to it but it is so much easier to deal with, it only takes a couple of minutes to dry/style, even if I am still working out the best ways to deal with it and not end up with mad scientist hair.
- Jon Snow, I don't think I will ever forget that crow.
- Fussy puppies, I'm pretty sure Scallywag associates Summer with the Edinburgh Festival Fireworks and she is getting herself panicked in advance. She hates leaving the house after dark at the moment. On the other side both dogs are being extra affectionate at the moment, which is lovely. Mania isn't usually the cuddly type so it is a nice change of pace.
- A new job! I start tomorrow and I cannot wait. It's a bit of a change, but a wonderful one and I can't wait to jump straight in. Not that I
- Nights by the fire, who doesn't love being able to sit outside late into the night with a beer and some good friends?
Getting really (really) into Game of Thrones, we ended up watching all three seasons and I'm currently psyching myself up to read Storm of Swords. Evening walks with the dogs, I'm really enjoying taking them out just as the sun sets and letting them have an extra run each day. Lots of luck finding second hand books that I can't wait to read. A massive smoothie kick. Nights in curled up on the couch with LF. Brightly coloured gel pens. Flowers everywhere. Sunsets. Trying to get more sleep and into a better routine, and failing.
New (To Me) Blogs
Blythe Ponytail Parades // Candypow // Darcy's Li'lustrations // Ella // Everyday Elise // Indie Jane // Katie-Louise Ford // Missing Lovebirds // Modernette // Pandora // ReFashionista // She Could Be A Pharmer In Those Clothes // Stoic & Pariah // The Moptop // The Nectar Collective // Thrifting Through Life // Yonder
Looking Forward To
Regular hours. More work on building a routine. Space to sort out my head. Being a bit more of an organised blogger, yeah, kind of let the ball drop there. Someone close to my heart coming home from a two month trip. A whole bunch more Summer to go. Work wear (and the shopping that goes with needing it).