Month In ReviewSaturday, March 09, 2013
- Multiple museum trips. I love the variety of museums in Edinburgh, but rarely get the chance to visit them. Getting to go to the National Museum of Scotland twice in one month was a nice treat.
- Flowers. Both on my table and popping up in the various green spots around the city I am so excited to see some colour again, and a little bit of sunshine as well.
- Valentines Day. Even though we didn't do anything specifically Valentine-y the last month has been lovely, lots of couple time.
- Snow Days. Dogs in snow, what else can I say?
- The quiet before the storm. March is looking to be one crazy month round here, I definitely made the right choice having a relaxed month before hand.
Trying to finish my embroidery in time for Mother's Day on Sunday. Watching ER. Getting ready for a very busy March. Unexpected visits from friends. The thrift gods smiling on me. Second hand dress patterns. Re-watching Mary and Max (one of my favourite films ever!). Installing The Sims 2 on my laptop and creating all my favourite deceased characters. The dulcet tones of David Attenborough teaching me about animals.
New (To Me) Blogs:
Adventures of an Anglophile // Antlers & Roses // Blue Paper Lanterns // Edinburgh Etiquette // Elisabeth M. Stone // Grits and Moxie // Gypsy in Jasper // Haley Here // HoneyBunny in Wonderland // House of Humble // Kalanag // Kelli Murray // Koi Story // Little Tin Soldier // Love from Lou Lou // My Dear Watson // My Dearest Friend // Now That's Pretty // Our City Lights // Peasoup // Pencil Stitches // Pretty Lovely // Ruby Red Slippers // Southern (California) Belle // The Busy Bee // The Heart Beats Faster // The Persephone Complex // Wardrobe Oxygen
Looking Forward To:
A very busy month (although one week in I'm also kind of terrified). Spring and everything that comes with it. Finally watching the final Twilight film. A job interview. Sunlight in the evening again. New opportunities. Meeting some new people. Mother's Day. Getting organised (you've probably noticed my lack of posts recently, I'm not going to apologise, real life has to come first sometimes but I really miss that feeling of satisfaction when I manage to post consistently).