Month In ReviewThursday, January 31, 2013
- Friends. This month I got to have a girls weekend with some of my absolute favourite people. We played board games, tried out new hairstyles and shared a few bottles of wine.
- Sewing. I've had a sewing machine for a couple of months now, but it is only in the past few weeks I've taken it out and tried to get to grips with it. I've got the most adorable dog print fabric that I can't wait to use.
- Success: I usually give up on resolutions after a few weeks, I'm actually really proud of myself that I am managing to keep up with my 365, creating more and buying more conscientiously.
- Embroidery: my first creative success this year was finishing off an embroidery I started about seven years ago, I'm so glad it is finished and I've already started on another one.
- Late Night Talks: There is nothing more refreshing than a late night talking with friends.
- Family: This month has made me really appreciate how lucky I am to have people who love and support me, and the happy times we have shared.
Light weight reading. Cuddles. Coffee machines. Winter Sun. Wellies. Snowballs & snowmen. Watching Once Upon A Time. Free Ebooks. Eating leftover Christmas chocolate. Goodbyes. Harry Potter Fanfiction. Simple pleasures. Memories.
New (To Me) Blogs
Brighter Sides // Carosello // Dresses on a Clothesline // Her Library Adventures // Princess Corner // Simonas Gata // Miss Teacups // The Icing On My Cupcake // The Littlest Polly // Typical 90's Child // Vegetarian Abroad // Vintage Pie
Looking Forward To
The first touches of Spring and longer days. Valentines Day. A weekend at the beach. A bake sale. A possible visit down south.