Month In Review: December 2012Friday, January 04, 2013
- A family holiday. Getting away with my parents and brother was absolutely amazing, we didn't do much, in fact it was a pretty lazy few days, but just what I needed in the run up to Christmas. I did miss my wonderful boyfriend and the dogs though.
- Christmas Day. Well of course this had to be a highlight, I had a wonderful Christmas and got some equally wonderful presents.
- Friends. We've had so many people staying at the flat this month, I love having people over to visit, and while it has made me rather unproductive all month, I have made some wonderful memories, eve if I have felt a bit overwhelmed by the end of it.
- Cooking. After my successful meal at the start of the month I've felt a little bit more confident in the kitchen and have started cooking for my boyfriend, rather than letting him cook for me. I've learnt quite a lot already, and I am looking forward to trying out even more recipes in the new year.
- Hogmanay. I didn't do much for New Year this year, in fact for the bells I was curled up on the couch underneath a shaking Scallywag, but I did get to share a bottle of Cava with my friends when they got back, and as you all know, I am excited about the new start each years gives you.
Devouring every TV Christmas special I can find. Ditto every Christmas film. Getting back into reading with a couple of light fictions. Baking, lots and lots of baking, and then eating all of it. Eating my way through my Advent Calender. Wrapping presents. Planning for next year.
New (To Me) Blogs
Looking Forward To
Implementing my New Year's resolutions, taking some time to chill out and relax, doing a deep clean of the flat and making even more plans for the next twelve months.