Is it just me or has this week been ridiculously fast? Ah well, as they say, c'est la vie. Just means it is time for another Monday Link List.
- Love Maegan has a great, and easy looking, DIY to add lace sleeves to a tank top. Perfect to keep the sun from burning your shoulders.
- Sarah at Silly Grrl posted about her escape from her 9-5, and has some suggestions if you also want to become self employed.
- Hello Giggles have breaking news; apparently celebrities are real people underneath their make-up. And they are still beautiful too!
- It might not seem the most important thing, in the grand scheme, but Sally's post reminds us that body image matters, and reminds us to try and feel happy in our own skin.
- I'm a sucker for any type of advice about blogging and this post has some great points (via Little Chief Honeybee)
- Speaking of Little Chief Honeybee, it celebrated it's third birthday last week. Happy Blogiversary Kaelah!
- I'm an absolute sucker for engagement videos, and this has to be one of the cutest I have seen. I nearly cried the first time I watched it. So lovely.
Have a great week!