What I've DoneSaturday, November 03, 2012
- Lots of long walks with the dogs, kicking up leaves.
- Surprise visits from friends.
- Lots of crafting.
- Baking (and eating) far too many profiteroles.
- Some awesome charity shop finds.
- Celebrating one year with my wonderful boyfriend
- Introducing you guys to Scallywag, all your comments were so lovely!
- My new blog layout, I did it myself and managed to teach myself all sorts of new tricks to get it just right. Naturally I want to fiddle with it again already, but I am so much happier with it than my last one.
We've been doing loads of film nights with our flatmates and any friends who are willing to brave the cold to come visit, we've watched so many Halloween movies, and now we're branching out into 90's action films. We have very mature taste in movies. Scallywag got a piece of one of her bones caught on the pallet of her mouth, silly girl, luckily we managed to pry it out and no vet trip was needed. The dogs have been such a handful this month! Coming in from our evening dog walks and drinking vast amounts of herbal teas.
New (To Me) Blogs
I've found loads of new blogs this month, I had been trying to limit the number I read but I've totally given up, bring me all the blogs! Here are some of my favourite finds:
BouxWho // Ever So Juliet // Louise Amabilis // Mermaidens // Old Red Boots // The Militant Baker // Smitten // The Cookie Button
There were more (oh so many more) but this would just turn in to a massive list post if I didn't stop there.
Looking Forward To
Snow, sparklers, thermal underwear, making Christmas presents, trying to organise a clothes swap with friends and expanding my collection of herbal teas.
Hope you all had great Halloween's! I had an allergic reaction to my face paint so unfortunately I didn't get any photos of my final outfit. My face is still pretty puffy, and on top of that I'm down with a nasty throat infection. Fingers crossed I will be better by Monday and back to regular posting.