What I've Done: August 2012Saturday, September 01, 2012
- A birthday camping trip for one of my friends
- A faux holiday out in Gorebridge (photos still to come)
- Signing the lease for our new home
- Our day out to Portobello
- Watching the little guy above sunning himself behind my parent's house - I love foxes!
- Lots of walking round my lovely city (again, photos still to come)
- My birthday, and my shiny new sewing machine!
The French and I finally finished watching Stargate SG1, such a great series! I also finally got round to doing some reading, I finished Margaret Atwood's The Robber Bride earlier this week and I'm looking forward to getting some more reading done this autumn. I can never concentrate on books when the weather is nice outside. I also starting watching Pushing Daisies after the French left. I've only seen a couple so far but I love it, I wish I had whoever dresses Chuck at my beck and call every morning.
Looking Forward To
We pick up the keys for our new place this evening and I am so ridiculously excited about moving in. Having a year's lease makes me so excited. As the French is away I'm going to be in charge of decorating all by myself, a first since we started living together, and I'm a nice mix of excited and nervous about being in charge. September also means the start of autumn, possibly my favourite season. I love all the colours and can't wait to pull out all my tights and coats.
New (To Me) Blogs