018Monday, September 10, 2012
- I love Kater's Wearing The Book series and I'm so glad she's started again, her latest is inspired by a lovely old copy of The Great Gatsby.
- I'm really tempted to join Elsie on her 4 Simple Goals challenge, I love the fact she has chosen action rather than result orientated things too.
- Mandy at Miss Indie posted a new Honest To Blog about things she doesn't talk about. You guys all know I don't like photos of my friends and family on my blog, but I didn't realise how many bloggers have created their own guidelines, it's great to see how many people take blogging seriously, and to know what else people won't talk about.
- Is it just me that thinks it is ridiculous that the new head of the NHS didn't want the part about the NHS included in the Olympics Opening Ceremony?
- Better Blogger Network's post on letting your readers know what to expect made some great points, and makes me want to re-do my blog design again.
- I just found Jes' list of 25 things fat people shouldn't do, and I am loving seeing her proving anyone who thinks weight holds you back wrong. Plus she looks really pretty in a mumu.
- This post from Esme and the Laneway kind of makes me wish I was looking forward to spring too, then I remember that I love autumn colours and it's ok again.
- I love Jul's new haircut, it looks so pretty!
- I love these photos of Laura's house, so many inspiring little things