What I've Done: July 2012Sunday, August 19, 2012
- Spending time with my family
- Plotting for our move (and too much time looking for decorating tips on Pinterest)
- More muddy walks and a few sunny days
- Lots of interesting bugs and butterflies (like the one above from my lettuce)
- Attempting some dog training
- 5 books for a £1 in the Salvation Army store on Lothian Road.
Having too much time alone meant I spent a lot of last month reading blogs and watching far too much Grey's Anatomy and New Girl (I'm so excited about the new series coming out in September!)
New (To Me) Blogs
And finally, some news that technically isn't from July, but I'm so happy I can't wait to tell you. We've found a flat! We're gonna be sharing with a couple of friends, it's a much cheaper option in the centre of Edinburgh, and it means we've been able to find somewhere in one of my favourite areas of the city with 2 bathrooms and a kitchen we can fit a table in! I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to sitting down for dinner again (our last place had no living room and you could barely get one person into the kitchen). We don't move in till September so I've got plenty of time to sort through all our stuff but I cannot wait! I was getting worried we would never find somewhere suited to us.