016Monday, August 27, 2012
- I loved Miss Indie's simple photograph backdrop ideas, I'm always at loss for backdrops and it's one of the reasons I don't share any DIYs or recipes. Next time I cook up something fun I'm looking forward to sharing it with you guys.
- Kate at Scathingly Brilliant shared how to make seamless repeating patterns, such a cool idea for bringing some individuality to your blog.
- Katrina from Pugly Pixel shared some of her best blog post layout tips over at A Beautiful Mess
- Also from A Beautiful Mess, I loved Elsie's interior inspiration, it's fascinating to see someone else's process for making a room their own.
- I love that Elycia gave her new kitty a Twin Peaks inspired name, Princess Log Lady is absolutely adorable.
- I loved Elizabeth's cheap date ideas, me and the French are looking forward to spending more quality time together after the stress of the move (so glad it is less than a week away now) and he has finally done his final week working away for the summer.
- Stef's talked about why blogging is great and we should share our passion with the people in our 'real' lives.