014Monday, August 13, 2012
- I loved this article on geek culture and how it should be all inclusive, it doesn't matter what you geek out about, just that you do and it share what you love.
- I love that characters like Abby and Temperence Brennan are encouraging women to go into jobs that have always been male dominated such as forensics. TV at its best.
- Sarah Rooftops is offering affordable blog design, basically the idea is you pay what you can to get a custom design. She's super talented so if you have always wanted to fancy new blog design but can't afford a professional designers fees you should definitely give her a bell.
- Bonnie at Flashes of Style posted a video tutorials for a 50's inspired up do.
- I've got to admit I'm starting to feel a little bit overwhelmed by all the summery colours in blogs at the moment, so Kara's post Black Is The New Black made for some great inspiration.
- Pugly Pixel posted on creating drop shadows for your blog images, so cool!
- Elizabeth tried out a technique for stitching together photos to make wide angle photos and it looks fantastic. I can't wait to try it.
- Kaylah's gif of her family's attempt at a jumping photo is fantastic, I spent ages checking out what everyone was doing.
- Elsie and Emma at A Beautiful Mess have started up a new series of trade secrets and their first one about good ideas taking time is great, can't wait to see what else they come up with.