What I've DoneSunday, June 03, 2012
- The 48 Hour Film Festival and the lovely weekend I spent out seeing my friends to help them get it done in time.
- I started blogging again!
- I got to spend lots of time in the sun (fingers crossed that doesn't mean summer is over already in Scotland).
- I got to introduce you guys to the French and to Mania.
- We moved into our new flat.
- A fake holiday for me and the French at my parents' house.
This month I have spent far too much time staying up late watching the X-Files and Stargate SG1. I freaking love 90's tv shows. I've also spent a lot of time catching up to blogs, working on a new blog design for myself and taking Mania on long walks.
New (To Me) Blogs
If you've seen my monthly reviews before you'll know I usually have a selection of new blogs I've discovered included. This time though I am going to do it in a separate post, I've got a ridiculous number of blogs to share with you all and I don't want to give you a headache so I be seperating them out into about 15 blogs a week for the next few weeks.
I couldn't do a monthly review without bringing up my wonderful boy. I don't want to focus too much on him, but damn do I miss him. I'm still finding it difficult to go back to my parents house and not have him greet me, I don't think it is something I will ever get used to really, but as time moves forward I feel more and more certain that we made the right choice for him. Certainly, I have regrets, I wish I had spent more time with him in the last few months, that I had got to sleep with him on my bed one final time, but the memories I do have will sustain me for the rest of my life.
On an unrelated note, I've not really got into the whole Jubilee celebration thing,. I'm not anti-monarchy, it's just an issue of the funding involved (and where it could be better spent) but we do get a super long weekend, so enjoy it all you Brits. Everyone else, I hope you had a great weekend.