Things I'm Afraid To Tell YouSaturday, June 02, 2012
- I am freaked out by make-up blogs. I don't like seeing close-ups of your mouth and eyes, there is just something about it that puts me off a little, no idea why.
- I read GOMI. I don't have an account so I don't comment on either the posts or the forums (which can get pretty mean) but doing it reminds me to keep my head when I'm blogging, and to always be me.
- I refuse to ride a bike. In fact, I'm not even sure I can ride a bike anymore. The last time I got on one I was about 11 and went over the handlebars, now I have no interest in ever trying again.
- I also can't drive. I've lived in a city with a, not fantastic but not terrible, bus service all my life so I have never really felt the need to learn how to drive. The past couple of years I have been thinking about finally giving in and learning, I want to move out into the sticks with the French so we've got more space for Mania but honestly I just wouldn't trust myself behind the wheel of something that could kill us all.
- I frequently feel like I can't quite handle life. I'm not sure if that sounds a bit pathetic or so painfully obvious it isn't worth mentioning but so many things have happened to me recently that I kind of feel like I'm heading towards a full blown melt down.
- I have no idea how I am going to juggle being in a relationship, working and blogging. I got so used to studying and having all my free time to myself and then I took a massive break (sorry blog!) so I've got no idea how I am going to manage this new part of my life.
- I'm already embarassed by some of my early blog posts. What was I thinking?
- It hasn't been that long, so this is kind of understandable, but I cry at least once every two to three days thinking about Bertie.
- I can't really remember what my natural hair colour is, I think it is a kind of mousy blonde, but I've not seen it other than at my roots for over ten years so for all I know I could be completely grey by now.
- I'm never going to be one of those super productive people, I could spend all my spare time coming up with awesome DIYs, or writing seven blog posts a week, and sometimes that is what I want to do, but other times I want my time to be be just that, my time off, where I can sit in bed with a puppy and my laptop and relax.
- I'm a smoker, I started young and yes, I regret it, and yes, one day I will quit.
I know a lot of people have already done posts like this, so if you have one up I would love it if you left me a link in the comments. I'm super nosey (should I have put that on the list as well?) and would love to learn more about you all. I hope you still like me after telling you all these (not so) embarrassing things.