009Monday, June 25, 2012
- Jen at A Little Bird Told Me spoke about a comment she received about being too old to wear disco pants and questioned if you can become too old to blog.
- RebelRousHer moved to her blog to wordpress with a lovely new layout and an amazing first outfit, I love that dress.
- SillyGrrl posted about what a general day is like when you work as a web designer from home.
- After seeing the amazing design at Steotch I was so excited to find a website that converts images to cross stitch patterns. I used to love doing cross stitch when I was younger and would love to start doing it again. (via Regretsy)
- Rachele at The Nearsighted Owl posted about the word fat and her attempts to embrace it and use it without negative connotations.
- I love the idea of using a natural deodorant but so many store bought ones are disappointing. I'd love to try this recipe, plus it sounds like it would smell lovely.
- Breanne at Flattery posted about her style evolution and got me thinking about doing one of my own (I suspect it would be far more embarrassing that hers was though).