006Monday, June 04, 2012
- Wake Up, Lovely has been doing an amazing series of posts about blogging more honestly and keeping true to yourself. I've noticed a lot of bloggers who aren't feeling so enthusiastic about blogging anymore and if you are one of them you should definitely check it out.
- Speaking of authentic blogging, Franca posted about her own thoughts on being an authentic blogger and deciding how much to share earlier in the week.
- I mentioned my new Stargate obsession yesterday, but I got ridiculously fan girly when I found this Goa'uld English Dictionary.
- Chocolate Laced celebrated her first blog-versary!
- Sarah did a great post on the things that make her proud to be her, and admits to some things that she isn't so good at too. I love her honesty.
- I was totally fascinated by the story of the man who spent 11 years walking round the world. I'm not too sure if I am impressed with what he has done, or if I feel sorry for his poor wife - I don't think I would put up with that!
- I could have been one of those kids in that photo when I was a teenager, so I don't feel too bad laughing at this article about how the hot summer could wipe out the goth population. The things you do as a teenager, eh?
- I cannot believe blogs can get hi-jacked, this has to be every bloggers' worst nightmare!
- I've always wondered how large companies can get away with such a narrow colour choice available to different skin tones, so it made me feel better to see some non-white centric uses of the word nude by large brands.